You may have noticed the vertical list of round social network icons on the far right of our site. These icons are used to share different pages of content on any of the social networks, in that list, which you are a member of. Here’s how to use them:
- Sign into your various social networks then return to this site.
- Find a blog entry that you wish to share. Do this using the search feature, calendar, or links on the site. If the entry you wish to share is also on the main page, please click the bold red title of the blog entry. Doing this will take you to the permanent page for that entry instead of linking to the main website.
- Click the icons relating to the networks you belong to.
- Some networks will display a photo. Use the buttons by the photo to scroll through and choose a photo to be used.
- Click share, submit, tweet, etc..
That’s it. I posted every one of the blog entries to 3 different networks and it only took about 5 minutes to complete ALL of them. This is a very simple tool that you can use to share our content with your friends and followers.
The more you can help spread the word about 702Shooter.com, the faster things will grow and the more information we can share with others. Post your favorite blog entries or post them all. Any little bit helps and is greatly appreciated by ourselves as well as those who’s products, services, and events we write about. Everybody loves good exposure so give us all a helping hand. :)
Please take a few minutes and add us to each of the following networks you are a member of.